THE FIRST London Halal Food Festival
Over 12,000 people attended the first London Halal Food Festival at Tobacco Dock, and enjoyed two days of food, fun and live entertainment. The only of its kind in the UK, The London Halal Food Festival brought together a diverse variety of cultural foods showcasing up to 30 different halal cuisines from the globe.
A true global celebration of the halal industry attendees were able to watch live cooking demonstrations from leading celebrity chefs, Shelina Permalloo (Masterchef winner) and Ali Imdad (Great British Bake Off) as well as enjoy live Qawaali from the Hussain Brothers and much more.
The festival not only gave attendees of all backgrounds and opportunity to experience the delicious tastes of halal food, but also provided a platform for multiple halal businesses within the UK to engage and access the wider halal economy.
- To showcase the finest Halal products and services on our international platform
- To provide an international Platform for the Halal Economy
- To provide a sought after platform for Consumers and Suppliers in this emerging market
- To nurture and help grow Halal SMES
- To highlight the many rich and positive aspects of the Muslim Community
- To provide a platform for external brands to enter this lucrative emerging market
Watch the highlights of our 2016 festival.
We are Algebra Consulting, a boutique Consulting firm, comprising of creative and consultant professionals, with a wealth of experience serving clients of diverse backgrounds in particular those in the Muslim cultural economic sectors in addition to mainstream organisations serving the Muslim communities.
Algebra Consulting are able to assist with integrating brands across leading sectors of the market (eg. emerging Muslim sector), connecting to end users via bespoke strategic solutions.
Our aim is to provide a cross-cultural gateway for the mutual benefit of all involved and to continue to provide further and greater platforms for the Halal Economy.